When registering, subscribeing, ordering or using our Website and for Wattler to provide its services in accordance to our Service Agreement, as appropriate, Wattler needs to collect and process some of the Customer’s personal information (hereinafter “Personal Data”). Personal Data to be processed by the Service Provider includes, for example, your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, country of residence, nationality or other details. Wattler may use the information collected from the Customer in the following ways:
- To personalize Customer’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our Website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Personal Data is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Customer hereby gives a consent to disclosure of his/her Personal Data also:
- to third parties and the Service Provider’s cooperation partners for the purposes provided in this Agreement, including, but not limited to processing his/her personal data by the cooperation partner of the Service Provider for the accounting services;
- to law enforcement authorities when required by law and to the extent required by law.
The Customer has the right to:
- request the Service Provider to update, correct or delete his/her Personal Data and to refuse to the processing of his/her Personal Data at any time, except if otherwise provided by applicable law;
- decline to disclose certain Personal Data to the Service Provider, however, in that case the Customer acknowledges that the Service Provider may not be able to provide the Customer with all of the Services;
- all other rights arising from the applicable law.
- Store authentication information and protect Personal Data from third parties.
- Help remember and process the items in the order process.
- Understand and save Customer’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Wattler may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf. Customer can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. If the Customer disables cookies, all or some Wattler features may be disabled and some of our services will not function properly.
Google Analytics and ads
We have implemented the following Google Analytics features:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding Customer interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our Website. Opting out: Customers can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include Website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.