- Are you interested in the practical side of energy engineering?
- Are you following the news about technical developments in the energy sector?
- Do you want to see it how it’s done in reality?
- Do you like to experiment and think out of the box?
- Are you willing to put your own effort into achieve something new and grow
- Do you crave for having own responsibility?
- Are you excited about becoming a member of fast growing team?
If yes, then we are looking for you in our office in Budapest for full time employment. Important is to be committed and smart.
- MSc or BSc in energy engineering or related field,
- 0-3 years professional experience,
- English and Hungarian knowledge,
- Good communications & computer skills, ability to work alone, creativity,
- Know how & interest in cutting edge energy engineering & practical use.
- Working on a project about energy metering systems with theoretical and practical background,
- Introduction, implementation, administration and improvement of energy management systems,
- Carrying out simplified energy audits (on-site and from far),
- consulting clients and other energy engineering related tasks.
Find out more about Wattler
Wattler is a startup company active in various fields of energy: developing an application for energy usage tracking; advisory in energy engineering, trading and procurement.
Are you the One?
Interested in the opportunity? Send your CV (English or Hungarian) and a short intro to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
If interested, take a look our other open positions.